Men's Silver Jewelry
History of Men’s Silver Jewelry
Men have been wearing different jewelry to show power, wealth, and social position. The first-ever type of jewelry was recorded to date back 75,000 years ago. It was made out of different materials available in the surrounding, including seashells and eggshells. Egyptians were the first to wear different jewelry types in other materials, and jewelry was considered a big part of their civilization. There were also some unique practices about men's jewelry before, just like burying the men's owner's jewelry when they died. According to the metal used, men's jewelry made from different metals is often considered social rank and power symbols. When a man is wearing jewelry made of gold, they belong to the higher ranks or wealthy families—on the other hand, wearing jewelry made of metals such as silver means that they belong to ordinary people. Different men's jewelry before was also used as protection and as ornaments to ward off various kinds of bad or evil spirits.
In today's modern times, men's jewelry is already becoming very famous as most men elevate their looks. Men's silver jewelry is the most popular jewelry that men often purchase. Gold jewelry like gold chains may be the first to be popularized as men's jewelry, but jewelry for men made of silver metals are sought-after pieces. Men's unique silver jewelry such as silver rings, silver watches, silver chains or necklaces, and others have been worn regardless of their life status. Men often wore pieces of silver jewelry primarily for aesthetic purposes. Like women's fashion, men's fashion is also changing. The changes brought about by men's jewelry allowed them to embrace and love silver as the primary and famous metals used in making their jewelry. This is proof that as time goes by, as their fashion changed, so did their taste in choosing jewelry.
Types of Men’s Silver Jewelry
In today’s generation, we live in a modern time and world where men and women can wear different jewelry pieces. Men’s silver jewelry is considered ornaments for self-expression and showing off their fashion statement. Below is a list of common silver men’s jewelry you can choose from.
- Men’s Silver Necklaces - a classic silver chain necklace for men, is a smart choice that any man can have. There are various types of silver necklaces for men, some types are chunky, and some are dainty.
- Men’s Silver Rings - men’s rings are widely integrated with marriage, but nowadays, men's rings have also been stapled in a man’s collection. Silver signet rings are considered the famous silver rings for men. Silver rings are considered timeless that will never go out of style. Some men’s silver rings are made of precious metals and stones, such as men’s diamond rings that they can use to accessorize or elevate their looks.
- Men’s Silver Bracelets - silver bracelets for men are ideal jewelry pieces they can wear every day to level up their fashion style. A minimalist men’s bracelet is an intelligent choice that a man can use to finish their everyday look.
- Men’s Silver Cufflinks - silver cufflinks are the modern types of jewelry any man can use during formal events. Men may still use this jewelry as accessories on their outfits even if they are not wearing jewelry pieces. A man’s suit can be leveled up according to the type of cufflinks they choose to wear.
- Men’s Silver Tie Clips - same as silver cufflinks, silver tie clips, or tie bars, are also used when wearing suits for formal events. Silver tie clips for men are also used in the business or corporate world. These are excellent substitutions as jewelry pieces for men who are not into necklaces, rings, bracelets, and other jewelry.
- Men’s Silver Watches - these are jewelry types that all men need because of the essential purpose. A classic silver watch can amp a man’s look, either casual or formal look.
- Men’s Silver Earrings - in today’s generation, earrings are not made only for women but also for men. Men usually use stud earrings that they can use only in one ear or also both. Men who want to pull off an extreme look can have different silver earrings such as tapers, barbells, or tunnel earrings.
With the vast array of the different jewelry available nowadays, men can choose from items like necklaces, rings, bracelets, and many more. A fashionable man can wear the jewelry they want for as long as they want to accentuate their looks. If you are on a hunt searching for the perfect men’s silver jewelry, visiting our page will give you more insights to choose from. Just log in to our website IceCarats.com, and you’ll be in awe of the top-quality men’s silver jewelry we can offer.
How to Choose Men’s Silver Jewelry?
When it comes to choosing jewelry, men are usually uncomfortable because they are hesitant to choose the wrong type of jewelry for them. That’s why most of the time, they purchase jewelry accompanied by their loved one or just accept jewelry gifts from special people. To help them choose the perfect silver jewelry, use the following tips below.
- Make sure that you know what you already want. When purchasing a piece of silver jewelry, before going to a jewelry shop, see to it that you already know what type of jewelry to buy. This will help you save time and effort because you will be focused only on looking at the kind of jewelry you want.
- Since it is already given that you are purchasing a piece of silver jewelry, what you need to do is to ensure its quality. One way to know that you are buying good quality silver jewelry is buying from a reputable shop or jewelry store.
- “Less is more” is always the motto of most men. When picking a piece of silver men’s jewelry, choose to keep everything simple.
- When buying jewelry pieces that need accurate sizings, such as necklaces, bracelets, and rings, make sure you do it right. Consider the length or the sizes so that you can feel the comfort they give once you wear them already.
- Choosing a versatile type of men’s silver jewelry is also an ideal thing to do. When buying jewelry, make sure that you pick the kind you can use every day and add attraction to most of your outfits. A choice of versatile silver jewelry is an excellent one because you can have it for years to come.
There are major reasons why men choose to wear different pieces of jewelry nowadays. It can be ornaments for accentuating one’s look or symbolism of social status and wealth. The important thing is, men nowadays put effort into their everyday fashion statement. To know more about silver jewelry for men, IceCarats is willing to help you. Log in to our website, and we’ll gladly help you.
When to Wear Men’s Silver Jewelry?
The most frequently asked question by men regarding jewelry is when they can wear them properly. Here’s a little help that you can follow when wearing men’s silver jewelry.
- Men’s silver necklaces or chains are ideal to be paired with casual outfits.
- Silver rings for men can be your go-to piece of jewelry. Regardless of your attire or the event you are attending, these rings can be your everyday accessories.
- A minimalist silver bracelet is a smart choice when trying to pull off a minimalist look. A white t-shirt and jeans paired with a bracelet can amp your entire look.
- Watches are also appropriate to use every day. A stylish gentleman can bring his fashion to the next level by wearing a silver watch.
- Silver cufflinks and silver tie bars are usually worn when wearing formal attire or suit. These jewelry pieces may be unnoticeable, but they can always add a finishing touch to your look.